Camp Aspen Ridge
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on the appropriate program in the column to the right
For step-by-step instructions on how to edit your registration, click here. To make payments or edit an existing registration, click here.
Your Unit/Group Camping Destination!
Check out our new mountainboarding program - sure to get your adrenalin pumping! Camp Aspen Ridge is close, fun, and full of new adventures!
Why Aspen Ridge?
- 600 acre facility with meadows, streams surrounded by aspen and pine trees
- Close to the Wasatch Front, located 12 miles southeast of Preston, Idaho
- Mountain boarding program
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities
Aspen Ridge Bike Trek
Leave the Boy Scouts behind this year as your team or crew climbs aboard a mountain bike for an adventure on the highline trails in the mountains above Logan & the Bear Lake.
- Ride single track trails on a quality mountain bike
- Swim in Bloomington Lake
- Rock climb and rappel at the Paris Ice Caves
- Explore limestone caverns, high mountain meadows, and deep canyons
- Vehicle supported
Youth age 14-20 can experience the best of the Wasatch Mountain Range with 2 High Adventure treks to choose from:
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
- Extreme Mountain Biking
- Shooting Sports
LDS Girls Camp
Use this camp for annual ward or stake girls camp! For more program details, download the leaders guide located on the right side of this page.
Camp Director: Kevin Stuart
Council Camp Desk