Camp Aspen Ridge
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on the appropriate program in the column to the right
For step-by-step instructions on how to edit your registration, click here. To make payments or edit an existing registration, click here.
Your Unit/Group Camping Destination!
Check out our new mountainboarding program - sure to get your adrenalin pumping! Camp Aspen Ridge is close, fun, and full of new adventures!
Why Aspen Ridge?
- 600 acre facility with meadows, streams surrounded by aspen and pine trees
- Close to the Wasatch Front, located 12 miles southeast of Preston, Idaho
- Mountain boarding program
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities
Aspen Ridge Bike Trek
Leave the Boy Scouts behind this year as your team or crew climbs aboard a mountain bike for an adventure on the highline trails in the mountains above Logan & the Bear Lake.
- Ride single track trails on a quality mountain bike
- Swim in Bloomington Lake
- Rock climb and rappel at the Paris Ice Caves
- Explore limestone caverns, high mountain meadows, and deep canyons
- Vehicle supported
Youth age 14-20 can experience the best of the Wasatch Mountain Range with 2 High Adventure treks to choose from:
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
- Extreme Mountain Biking
- Shooting Sports
LDS Girls Camp
Use this camp for annual ward or stake girls camp! For more program details, click here.
Camp Director: Kevin Stuart
Council Camp Desk