Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on the appropriate program in the column to the right.
If you notice that all campsites are booked on the week you wish to attend, please call the Camp Desk (801) 479-5460 to make arrangements.
To make payments or edit an existing registration, click here.
Your Unit/Group Camping Destination!
A well-designed, classic-set camp with campsites nestled among tall pines and quaking aspen trees surrounding a well-stocked lake, Camp Bartlett is the place to make it happen!
- 500 acre facility which allows for premium outdoor experiences for all age groups!
- Located four miles off a paved road, 20 minutes from Montpelier, Idaho
- State-of-the-art shooting sports program (shotgun, rifle shooting, archery)
- Full-service dining hall
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunites
Bartlett Kodiak Challenge
Camp Bartlett offers an adventurous, challenging, and fun in-camp high adventure experience that extends the appeal of the camp for young men age 14-20.
- Trap and Target Shooting
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
- Back Country Camping
- Leadership Development
Camp Director: Graham Allen
Council Camp Desk