Akela's Council is a supplemental training course for all Cub Scout leaders who want to gain a broader insight into the "how" and "why" of the Cub Scout program.
To clarify, an adult is any leader or trainer that is 21 years old or over. A youth is a leader or trainer between 14 and 21 years of age, regardless of the program they are involved in. Boy Scouts should hold the rank of 1st Class or higher.
Through a hands-on environment filled with fun, laughter, and learning, you will:
- Develop skills that can be taken back applied in your dens and packs.
- Catch the vision of the Cub Scout program
- Learn Specific Skills for your Cub Scout position
- Strengthen and unify your den, pack, district, and council
- Understand the importance of advancement & recognition
- Generate a greater enthusiasm for Cub scout program
$65 per participant
$25 deposit required
To learn more about Akela's Council, email Ron & Suzanne Taylor.
Select a link in the tab located on the right.