Jack Links Jerky Fundraiser
Money should never be a reason why a youth misses out on ALL the fun Scouting has to offer. Selling Jerky allows all youth to participate in camping and activities.
- Pay for your summer camp.
- Help fund your units program for the year.
Start planning your 2020 Jerky Sale today - recruit a Jerky Captain to head this up on your committee and check out the resources listed at the bottom of this page. The Fundraiser Guide, below, will give you all the information you need to have a successful sale!
What is being sold?
EACH BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA JACK LINK’S FUNDRAISING PACK INCLUDES:
- (1) 1.25 oz. Original Beef Jerky
- (1) 1 oz. Original Tender Bites
- (1) 1 oz. Teriyaki Tender Bites
- (2) 0.5 oz. Original Beef Sticks
Prizes and Incentives
- Flashlights – One flashlight for Scouts that sell at least 10 Jerky kits
- Amazon Gift Cards - $10 Amazon gift card for every 25 jerky kits a Scout sells
2020 Sale Dates
- Kick-off meeting
- February 20, 2020 - 7pm at your local Council Service Center
- Show & Sell orders due
- February 28, 2020
- Take Order Sale begins
- March 2, 2020
- Show & Sell Distribution
- March 11, 2020
- Show & Sell begins
- March 14, 2020
- Take Order forms due
- April 10, 2020
- Take Order distribution
- April 24, 2020
- Payment due to Council
- May 8, 2020
|Jerky Sales Guide||Download|
|Popcorn & Jerky Unit Presentation||Download|
|Unit Product Sale Goal Calculator||Download|