Jack Links Jerky Fundraiser
Money should never be a reason why a youth misses out on ALL the fun Scouting has to offer. Selling Jerky allows all youth to participate in camping and activities.
- Pay for your summer camp.
- Help fund your units program for the year.
Start planning your 2019 Jerky Sale today - recruit a Jerky Captain to head this up on your committee and check out the resources listed at the bottom of this page. The Fundraiser Guide, below, will give you all the information you need to have a successful sale!
What is being sold?
EACH BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA JACK LINK’S FUNDRAISING PACK INCLUDES:
- (1) 1.25 oz. Original Beef Jerky
- (1) 1 oz. Original Tender Bites
- (1) 1 oz. Teriyaki Tender Bites
- (2) 0.5 oz. Original Beef Sticks
Prizes and Incentives
- Flashlights – One flashlight for Scouts that sell at least 10 Jerky kits
- Amazon Gift Cards - $10 Amazon gift card for every 25 jerky kits a Scout sells
2019 Sale Dates
- Kick-off meeting
- February 28, 2018 - 7pm at your local Council Service Center
- Take Order Sale begins
- March 1, 2019
- Show & Sell begins
- March 21, 2019
- Take Order forms due
- April 19, 2019
- Take Order distribution
- May 8, 2019
- Payment due to Council
- May 31, 2019
|Jerky Sales Guide||Download|
|Popcorn & Jerky Unit Presentation||Download|
|Unit Product Sale Goal Calculator||Download|