2020 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC)
The 2020 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC) will be held from August 3 – 8, 2020. NOAC is the premier event that the Order of the Arrow has to offer. Several thousand Arrowmen are expected to converge upon the campus of Michigan State University for a conference full of training cells, activities, and a multitude of brotherhood opportunities with Arrowmen from across the country.
The reason for its growing popularity can be attributed to the fact that it is planned and carried out by Arrowman. Youth involvement ensures that the conference program will be exciting, relevant, and non-stop fun.
Participants will return home with:
- A deeper understanding of the Scout Oath, Scout Law, Order of the Arrow Obligation, and what it means to "live" these words in one's daily life.
- A renewed spirit, pride, and enthusiasm for Scouting and the Order of the Arrow.
- Ideas that can be used to better serve Scouting at the unit, district, and council levels.
- New programs, knowledge, and skills to improve chapter and lodge operations.
- Enhanced leadership skills and a better understanding of how to carry out the work of the lodge.
- New friendships with fellow Arrowmen from throughout the nation
- Memories to last a lifetime.
Dates, Contingent Travel, and Location
Saturday, August 1 - Saturday, August 8, 2020
Aug 1-2: Pre-NOAC trip. Tour Greenfield Village/Ford Museum
Aug 3-Aug 8: NOAC at Michigan State University
Aug 8: Travel Home
Availability and Cost
Youth: $1,100/person. Youth applications will be accepted first-come, first-served through online registration only. $250 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration.
Adults: Approx. $1,350/person. Adult applications will be accepted first-come, first-served through online registration only. Additionally, Adults who recruit youth to attend will be given preference over other adults. $250 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration
The fee includes: round-trip airfare, ground transportation lodging, meals, entrance and conference fees
Additional Information: The first round of online registrants will be sent to National on October 2, 2019. Ongoing registrations will be sent to National between October 3 - December 22, 2019. On January 2, 2020, National will re-allocate any open slots for us to use for extra youth or adults who have signed up. It is encouraged that a 3:1 youth to adult ratio be met.
|NOAC 2020 Flyer||Download|