Bartlett Scout Reservation
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Bartlett Scout Reservation is a classic-set camp with over 50 campsites nestled among tall pines and quaking aspen trees surrounding a well-stocked lake in southeastern Idaho. Established in 1964 with a rich history of folklore and legend, Bartlett Scout Reservation is the Standard for Scouting Adventure!
- 640 acre facility which allows for premium outdoor experiences for all age groups!
- Located four miles off a paved road, 20 minutes from Montpelier, Idaho
- State-of-the-art shooting sports program (shotgun, rifle shooting, archery)
- Full-service dining hall
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunites
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
2019 fees to be posted Fall 2018.
$250 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Get Registered... for 2019.
$250 deposit required with this reservation form, camp fees will be determined by September 1, 2018
11 Year-Old Overnighter - June 07 to June 08, 2019Register Now
|2018 Eleven Year Old Overnight Program Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your overnight adventure! Updated 4/9/18||Download|
|2018 Scout Camp Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 4/10/18||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||Parts A, B, and C required for all Camp Bartlett activities.||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp Bartlett's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Dining Hall Menu||Download|
|Merit Badge Registration||Step-by-step instructions on how to register for merit badge classes.||Download|