Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Camp Browning is like no other high-adventure base, shoe-horned into a thin crack of a blind canyon 30 mile east of Ogden, Utah. Whether a Scout group or an LDS girls camp, 3-4 wild days await you!
- Camp is structured to be small-group oriented
- Archery and tomahawk throwing
- COPE course, with low and high elements
- Canoeing on Causey Reservoir
- Rappelling and rock climbing
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
2019 fees to be posted Fall 2018.
$250 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Get Registered... for 2019.
|2018 High Adventure & Girls Camp Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 4/9/18||Download|
|2018 Youth Conference Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 4/9/18||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||BSA High Adventure participants - Parts A, B, C required.||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||LDS Girls Camp & Youth Conference participants - Parts A & B required.||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp Browning's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Dining Hall Menu||Download|