All Commissioners are invited to come to the annual Commissioners College
When: Saturday March 16, 2019, 8:00am to 4:00 pm
Location: Church building at 1465 E 4600 S, Ogden, UT.
Fees: $15 for early registration, $20 after March 1, and $25 at the door.
Benefits of Attendance & Topics Include:
• What is my Job as a commissioner?
• Young Men Presidencies and the role as Unit Commissioners
• Primary Presidencies and the Cub Scout Commissioner
• Support unit growth through the Journey to Excellence.
• Contacting units, capture their strengths & needs, and fulfilling my responsibilities using Commissioner Tools.
• Linking unit needs to district operating committee resources.
• Supporting timely charter renewal.
• Roundtable Commissioners for Cub, Boy Scouts, and Ventures
• Scouting after 2019.
And so much more…...
For more information, please contact Wendell Child, email@example.com