2017 Solar Eclipse Party
at Camp New Fork, WY
On August 21, 2017, millions of people across the United States will see nature's most wondrous spectacle — a total eclipse of the Sun. It is a scene of unimaginable beauty; the Moon completely blocks the Sun, daytime becomes a deep twilight, and the Sun’s corona shimmers in the darkened sky. This is your opportunity to view this rare celestial event.
Learn more about the 2017 All-American Eclipse at nationaleclipse.com
- Arrive on Sunday, August 20, 2017 and set-up your campsite
- Enjoy an afternoon in the great-oudoors
- Breakfast will be provided Monday morning
- Solar Eclipse viewing will begin close to 11:30am
- $25 cost per person
- Each participant will recieve: a place to camp, breakfast on Monday, eclipse viewing shades, and collectable BSA shoulder patch
- Registration is limited to the first 250 participants
- This event is family-friendly. Remember, a Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.
- All participants must pre-register; there will be no walk-ins allowed.