The facilities throughout the Trapper Trails Council are available for rental for both Scout and non-scout (family, school, church, & community) groups throughout the calendar year. Whether you are only looking for a few campsites or want to host a family reunion or training event utilizing our cabins, lodges and kitchens, our camps can provide a beautiful, memorable location for your needs.
Available Facilities & Locations
- Bartlett Scout Reservation
- 640 acres located in Southeastern Idaho, Bartlett is nestled among tall pines and quaking aspen trees surrounding a well-stocked lake. Bartlett is only 20 minutes from Montpelier, Idaho.
- Camp Fife
- Situated on 30 acres next to the Bear River, Camp Fife is only 1 hour north of Ogden, Utah, and 25 minutes west of Logan, Utah.
- Camp Hull Valley
- Only 20 minutes from Franklin, Idaho, Hull Valley is nestled among aspen trees and scrub oak across from Franklin Basin.
- Camp Hunt
- 11 acres of Bear Lake shoreline minutes away from Garden City. Camp Hunt features modern camping facilities and prime lake access!
- Camp Kiesel
- Camp Kiesel is a magical place nestled at the bottom of a steep canyon about 25 miles east of Ogden, Utah.
- Ogden Service Center
- Located in South Ogden, the Service Center features an outdoor pavilion and ample meeting space for your family, Scout, or community group.