Facility Rental :: Camp Fife
Complete your Facility Rental by clicking on the button below.
Situated on 30 acres next to the Bear River, Camp Fife is only 1 hour north of Ogden, Utah, and 25 minutes west of Logan, Utah.
- Large dining hall with commercial kitchen and finished basement
Lodges & Buildings
Fife’s lodge is the center of the camp, accessible year-round. The lodge features a dining hall that can sit up to 100 people, and a commercial kitchen. Downstairs, the lodge has 7 heated rooms and indoor restrooms/showers. Next to the lodge and near the bank of the Bear River is the training pavilion, a covered outdoor area that can sit up to 80 people.
- $250** per 24-hours (Scout unit pricing)
- $500** per 24-hours (Non-scout: family, school, church, & community groups)
Primitive camping is available at Camp Fife. Groups can camp outside the lodge, or near the banks of the Bear River. The camp features two campfire bowls. Folks are sure to enjoy the natural beauty of Camp Fife.
- $25** per 24-hours (Scout unit pricing)
- $75** per 24-hours (non-scout: family, school, church, & community groups)
The Trapper Trails Council and the Boy Scouts of America require all organizations and individuals using/ renting facilities to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Trapper Trails Council and the Boy Scouts of America as an “Additional Insured”. Current requirements are listed in the Facility Use Agreement.