Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Tucked neatly amid a grove of cottonwood, river birch, maple, and pine trees on the shores of Bear Lake, Camp Hunt is all about aquatics!
- Located two miles North of Garden City on the west side of the famous Bear Lake
- Renovated facilities include air-conditioned dining hall and indoor showers & restrooms
- Phenomenal aquatics program featuring: swimming, paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, rowboats, motorboats and sailboats!
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunites
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
2019 fees to be posted Fall 2018.
$250 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Get Registered... for 2019.
$250 deposit required with this reservation form, camp fees will be determined by September 1, 2018
11 Year-Old Overnighter - June 07 to June 08, 2019Register Now
|2018 Eleven Year Old Overnight Program Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your overnight adventure! Updated 4/9/18||Download|
|2018 Scout Camp Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 7/9/18||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||Parts A, B, and C required for all Camp Hunt activities.||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp Hunt's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Dining Hall Menu||Download|
|Merit Badge Registration||Step-by-step instructions on how to register for merit badge classes.||Download|