Facility Rental :: Camp Hunt
Complete your Facility Rental by clicking on the button below.
Tucked neatly amid a grove of cottonwood, river birch, maple, and pine trees on the shores of Bear Lake, Camp Hunt is all about aquatics!
- Located two miles North of Garden City on the west side of the famous Bear Lake
- Renovated facilities include air-conditioned dining hall and indoor showers & restroom
Lodges & Buildings
The camp features a renovated lodge and several smaller buildings available for your group to rent. The lodge is located at the center of camp, and features a new commercial kitchen, a large dining hall, the director’s cabin, and 4 miniature apartments with indoor showers, restrooms, heating and air conditioning. Near the lodge is the camp’s boat house - with 4 dorm rooms (sleeps 8 each) with indoor restrooms/showers, heating and air conditioning. Throughout the camp, there are miniature cabins that sleep 2 people - with electrical hook-ups.
- $250** per 24-hours (Scout unit pricing)
- $500** per 24-hours (Non-scout: family, school, church, & community groups)
Camp Hunt features beautiful primitive campsite. Each campsite features water hookups, a campfire pit, and picnic tables. All campsites are along the shore of the Bear Lake!
- $25** per 24-hours (Scout unit pricing)
- $75** per 24-hours (non-scout: family, school, church, & community groups)
The Trapper Trails Council and the Boy Scouts of America require all organizations and individuals using/ renting facilities to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Trapper Trails Council and the Boy Scouts of America as an “Additional Insured”. Current requirements are listed in the Facility Use Agreement.