National Eagle Scout Association (NESA)
As an alumni association, our mission is to support Eagle Scouts in the Trapper Trails Council, and thus facilitate their support of Scouting. We organize meaningful opportunities to contribute to Scouting in our communities.
- Glenn A. and Melinda W. Adams National Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year - An Eagle Scout, his parents, or any registered BSA volunteer (with the Eagle Scout’s permission) may submit his Eagle Scout service project for consideration by filling out the nomination form. Send completed forms to email@example.com.
- NESA Outstanding Eagle Scout Award
- Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Dues may be paid online. You will receice an electronic reciept.
Banquet & Socials
- March 9, 2019 - Gathering of Eagles Banquet. Ogden Eccles Conference Center, Ogden, UT. 6pm.