Camp New Fork
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Camp New Fork sits at the base of the majestic Wind River Mountain Range. Its large secluded campsites are often visited by moose, deer and elk.
New Fork offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities. Located on the shore of New Fork Lake, this camp is a fisherman’s paradise.
- COPE Course (complete with a 40 foot climbing tower)
- Overnight experience across New Fork Lake
- Rifle, shotgun and archery ranges
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
2019 fees to be posted Fall 2018.
$250 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Get Registered... for 2019.
$250 deposit required with this reservation form, camp fees will be determined by September 1, 2018
|2018 Scout Camp Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 4/9/18||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||Parts A, B, and C required for all Camp New Fork activities.||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp New Fork's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Dining Hall Menu||Download|
|Merit Badge Registration||Step-by-step instructions on how to register for merit badge classes.||Download|