Camp New Fork
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Camp New Fork sits at the base of the majestic Wind River Mountain Range. Its large secluded campsites are often visited by moose, deer and elk.
New Fork offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities. Located on the shore of New Fork Lake, this camp is a fisherman’s paradise.
- COPE Course (complete with a 40 foot climbing tower)
- Overnight experience across New Fork Lake
- Rifle, shotgun and archery ranges
- Offers an array of merit badges and other advancement opportunities
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
- $252 per Scout* (includes program fee & food** fee)
- $114 per Adult* (includes program fee & food** fee)
*Out of Council youth/adult participants, add $20/person
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $20/person
**Breakfast & Lunch is served commissary-style in your campsite, Dinner is served dining hall-style in the lodge.
Bear safety requires all groups to participate in camp food plan.
$250 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
*Pricing for 2020 sessions will be available Fall 2019.
*Dates in 2020 are subject to change.
2019 Camp New Fork - Week 1 June 17, 2019 to June 22
2019 Camp New Fork - Week 2 June 24, 2019 to June 29
2019 Camp New Fork - Week 3 July 01, 2019 to July 06Register Today
2019 Camp New Fork - Week 4(Capacity FULL) July 08, 2019 to July 13Register Today
2019 Camp New Fork- Week 5 July 15, 2019 to July 20Register Today
|2019 Scout Camp Leaders Guide||All you need to know to prepare for your summer adventure! Updated 6/12/19||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||Parts A, B, and C required for all Camp New Fork activities.||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp New Fork's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Dining Hall Menu||Download|