Silver Beaver Association
The Silver Beaver Association is a council fellowship of recipients of the Silver Beaver award with a variety of aims which may include social interaction among members, providing support for Scouting activities, trainings and otherwise enhance Scouting programs.
- Silver Beaver Nomination Form - available to submit online.
- Eager Beaver Nomination Form - available to submit online.
- Training Scholarship Form - available to submit online.
STEP #1: Become a Member/Renew Membership
- Receive a quarterly Alumni & Friends newsletter
- Receive an Alumni & Friends patch
- Receive a $30 discount code to attend your Alumni group’s yearly socials
STEP #2: Register to Attend Socials
August 2, 2019 - Summer Social. (cost $5 per person)
- Time: 6pm social, 6:30pm dinner
- Location: Trapper Trails Council Ogden Service Center pavilion
- Menu: Chicken, rolls, salads & desserts
- Desert Shores District: bring a salad
- Jim Bridger District: bring a salad
- Mount Naomi District: bring a dessert
- Mountaineer District: bring a dessert
- Thurston Peak District: bring a dessert