Silver Beaver Association
The Silver Beaver Association is a council fellowship of recipients of the Silver Beaver award with a variety of aims which may include social interaction among members, providing support for Scouting activities, trainings and otherwise enhance Scouting programs.
- Silver Beaver Nomination Form - available to submit online.
- Eager Beaver Nomination Form - available to submit online.
- Training Scholarship Form - available to submit online.
STEP #1: Become a Member/Renew Membership
- Receive a quarterly Alumni & Friends newsletter
- Receive an Alumni & Friends patch
- Receive a $30 discount code to attend your Alumni group’s yearly socials
STEP #2: Register to Attend Socials
February 8, 2019 - Council Recognition Evening (Box Elder High School, 380 S 600 West, Brigham City, UT 84302) - Please join us to recognize recipients of the Silver Beaver, Venturing Leadership and Service Awards.
A reception, sponsored by the Silver Beaver Alumni, will follow the event in the auditorium. There is no cost to attend this event.
March 8, 2019 - Annual Social and Meeting (Church building at 8230 South Highway 89 Willard, Utah 84340). Socializing begins at 6:00pm with dinner at 6:30pm. Food will be catered by Maddox Ranch House. This year's entertainment will be "Code Blue Revival". (cost $15 per person)
August 2, 2019 - Summer Social. (cost $15 per person)