Scout Ski Night
Come bring your Pack, Troop or Crew for a great winter activity designed for all ages.
- Cherry Peak
- Nordic Valley
- Powder Mt.
- Snow Basin *NEW this year*
- Cherry Peak is the 17th and 19th of January.
- Nordic Valley is the 27th and 28th, With an optional overnight experience. ***There will be a designated area to Camp, you do not have to ski both days to camp overnight, but if you do, there will be a voucher for Breakfast at the lodge.***
- Powder Mt. is Jan. 31, Feb 1, Feb 2 for night skiing and Feb 3 for day skiiing.
- Snow Basin is the 3rd of February only.
- Cherry Peak registration starts at 4:00pm, Lifts run from 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Nordic Valley registration starts at 3:15pm, Lifts run from 4:00pm - 8:00pm (Friday night) and 9:00am - 1:00pm (Saturday morning).
- Powder Mt. registration starts at 2:30pm, Lifts run from 3:00pm - 9:00pm for Night Skiing and 8:30 am, Lifts run from 9:00am - 4:30pm for Day Skiing.
- Snow Basin tickets will need to be picked up on Friday at the Council office in Ogden. Lifts run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
PRICE: (Register by Jan 22 for these deals, For Cherry Peak - register by the 8th. Price will go up $2 from Jan 22 - Jan 25. Registration will close Jan 25, or 15 for Cherry Peak, No Discounts or registrations will be available after the 25th)
- Cherry Peak registration
- $TBA Lift Pass
- $TBA Rentals (Ski or Snowboard, First come first served)
- $TBA Group Lesson
- $TBA Tubing Hill Only
- Nordic Valley registration
- $17 Lift Pass
- $14 Rentals
- Powder Mt. registration
- NIGHT - $17 Lift Pass (Available for only 120 people each night)
- NIGHT - $14 Rentals (Available for the first 60 who sign up)
- DAY - $33 Lift Pass (Available for only 120 people for Saturday)
- DAY - $25 Rentals (Available for the first 60 who sign up)
- $10 Helmet Rentals
- Snow Basin
- Youth ages 7 to 12 - $52 Lift Pass
- Teen & Adult ages 13 & up - $84 Lift Pass
- Cherry Peak's Lift Pass includes the Tubing Hill.
- Nordic Valley will have a place designed for Scouts to camp overnight with their Troop, Team or Crew, If you purchase Lift tickets for both dates (Friday and Saturday), you will be served Breakfast. Food is available at all three locations for purchase. Breakfast will be open at 7:30. For Nordic's rentals, there is a limited number of equipment, so it is first come, first serve. Come as early as you can to beat the lines, registration open at 3:00. paying for rentals does not mean you automatically get them, fill out the rental form and send it to email@example.com to set your equipment aside and this will insure you get rentals.
- Powder Mountin must sign up by Jan 25th. Rentals limited to the first 60 people signed up each night/day. Forms need to be completed and returned by Friday Jan 26, 3:00pm. Rental form will be emailed to you after registering. No discounts will be available onsite at ticket window or rental shop.
- Snow Basin must pick up lift tickets on Friday the 2nd at the Council office. All tickets must be purchased by the 30th of Jan in order to get the special Scout price. No discounts at Snow Basin, must sign up online!