Cub Scout STEM Days
Participants will experience dynamic adventures with hands-on experiments. In addition to exciting adventures at each venue, Cubs will be able to work on Paws on the Path for Wolves, Fur, Feathers and Ferns for Bears and Into the Wild for Webelos advancement adventures! Each will also work on the Nova WILD! for their STEM requirements. Participants may attend as a Pack or as a family.
- Ogden's George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park (Saturday, April 14, 2018)
- Located in Ogden (1544 East Park Boulevard, Ogden, UT 84401)
- 10am - 1pm (park remains open until 5pm)
- Cost per youth $10 (Goes up to $15 from April 9 - 14)
- Cost per adult $5 (Goes up to $10 from April 9 - 14)