Traveling Day Camp
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
The Traveling Day Camp offers a balanced day camp program for Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts and also offers a Webelos overnight program.
The Traveling Day Camp brings the excitement, fun and activities to your Cub Scout.
- Traveling trailer loaded with program supplies comes to a community near you - Rock Springs, and the Bear Lake Valley to Bridger Valley
- Trained Staff
- Program highlights: BB-guns, archery, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Flag Ceremonies
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
- $25 per Cub/Achievement Day youth
- $25 per Webelos Day
- $33 per Webelos Overnight
- $10 per Webelos Overnight Adult
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $5/person
$50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
- Bear Lake Valley (Camp Hunt, 2000 N Bear Lake Blvd, Garden City, UT 84028)
- Uinta County (Uinta County Youth Camp, 11361 Co Rd 271, Robertson, WY 82944)
- Sweetwater County (Pioneer Trails Picnic Grounds, Co Rd 68, Green River, WY 82935)
- Get Registered...
Bear Lake Webelos Day Camp June 05, 2019
Bear Lake Cub Day Camp June 06, 2019
Uinta County Activity Girls Day Camp June 13, 2019
Uinta County Cub Day Camp June 14, 2019