Traveling Day Camp
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
The Traveling Day Camp offers a balanced day camp program for Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts and also offers a Webelos overnight program.
The Traveling Day Camp brings the excitement, fun and activities to your Cub Scout.
- Traveling trailer loaded with program supplies comes to a community near you - Rock Springs, and the Bear Lake Valley to Bridger Valley
- Trained Staff
- Program highlights: BB-guns, archery, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Flag Ceremonies
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2019 Fee Information...
- $25 per Cub/Achievement Day youth
- $25 per Webelos Day
- $33 per Webelos Overnight
- $10 per Webelos Overnight Adult
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $5/person
$50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
- Bear Lake Valley (Camp Hunt, 2000 N Bear Lake Blvd, Garden City, UT 84028)
- Uintah County (Uintah County Youth Camp, 11361 Co Rd 271, Robertson, WY 82944)
- Sweetwater County (Pioneer Trails Picnic Grounds, Co Rd 68, Green River, WY 82935)
- Sublette County (Camp New Fork, 5 Noble Road, Cora, WY 82925)