Traveling Day Camp
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
The Traveling Day Camp offers a balanced day camp program for Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts and also offers a Webelos overnight program.
The Traveling Day Camp brings the excitement, fun and activities to your Cub Scout.
- Traveling trailer loaded with program supplies comes to a community near you - Rock Springs, and the Bear Lake Valley to Bridger Valley
- Trained Staff
- "Aquatic Adventures" this this years theme, and offers: aquatics, bb-guns, and archery
- Flag Ceremonies
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
2018 Fee Information...
- $25 per Cub/Achievement Day youth
- $25 per Webelos Day
- $33 per Webelos Overnight
- $10 per Webelos Overnight Adult
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $5
Register for Bear Lake Valley Communities
The Bear Lake camp will be located at Camp Hunt (click for map).
Register for the Pinedale Community
The Pinedale camp will be located at Camp New Fork (click for map).
Register for the Evanston Community
The Evanston camp will be located at the Uinta Youth Camp (click for map).
Register for Green River Communities
The Green River camp will be located at the Pioneer Trails Picnic Area (click for map).