Traveling Day Camp
Make Your Camp Reservation by clicking on your desired date below.
Unique to the Traveling Day Camp
- Traveling trailer loaded with program supplies comes to a community near you - Rock Springs, and the Bear Lake Valley to Bridger Valley
- Trained Staff
- "Aquatic Adventures" this this years theme, and offers: aquatics, bb-guns, and archery
- Flag Ceremonies
- Download our Leaders Guide to view schedules & more program information
- $28 per Cub Day youth ($25 before May 1)
- $36 per Webelos Overnight ($33 before May 1)
- $10 per Webelos Overnight Adult
Register for Bear Lake Valley Communities
The Bear Lake camp will be located at the Garden City pool (click for map).
Register for the Evanston Community
The Evanston camp will be located at the Evanston recreation center (click for map).
Register for the Lyman Community
The Lyman camp will be located at the Lyman High School (click for map). Cub Day Camp only.
Register for Green River Communities
The Green River camp will be located at the Green River recreation center (click for map).
|2017 How to adjust participant numbers and make payments - Cubs.pdf||Download|
|2017 Leaders Guide||2017 Information guide for Cub & Achievement Day group leadership.||Download|
|BSA Medical Form||Parts A & B are required for all Traveling Day Camp activities.||Download|
|Day Camp Group Roster||Download|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Download|
|How to Change Registration Numbers||Download|
|Refund Request Form||Download|
|Webelos Overnighter Schedule 2016||Download|