Wood Badge Association
The Wood Badge Association is a council fellowship of Wood Badge participants with a variety of aims which may include social interaction among members, providing support for Scouting activities, trainings and otherwise enhance Scouting programs.
STEP #1: Become a Member/Renew Membership
- Receive a quarterly Alumni & Friends newsletter
- Receive an Alumni & Friends patch
- Receive a $30 discount code to attend your Alumni group’s yearly social/banquet
STEP #2: Register to Attend the Social
August 03, 2019 - Summer Social (cost $30 per person, or $45 per couple) at Camp Kiesel
- Social begins at 5pm
- Catered dinner served at 6pm
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Wood Badge, receive a collectable patch, and re-connect with old Wood Badge friends!
2019 Social is Sold-Out